Main Point of Contact: Rachael Adams, Director of Children’s Ministries | email@example.com
We seek to introduce children to the redemptive story of the Gospel found in Scripture. Through relationships with their peers and their teachers, and through Bible-based, God-focused curriculum, we hope to point even the young to a life long relationship with God.
Little Lambs Nursery | Birth – 3 years old
Offered during 1st and 2nd service, Sunday school, Wednesday nights, and during other events. The nursery is located upstairs in the Adult Education wing. Includes a short Bible lesson, snack, and craft time in addition to supervised play. A nursing room and monitors/pagers are available as well.
Sunday School | Age 4 – 5th Grade
Offered 9:45-10:45 Sunday mornings downstairs in the children’s wing. Children are divided by grade level, and classes are led by two committed teachers.
Children’s Church | Age 4- 1st Grade
Children are excused to Children’s Church right before the sermon of the second service. Located in room 121/122, adjacent to the ministry center. Children participate in a short lesson, discussion, and play time.
KidZone | Pre-K-5th Grade
Pre-K through 5th grade meets for KidZone in their classes from 6:30-7:45 following the Wednesday night Conversations meal. They rotate in teams through fun stations ending in high energy praise and worship.
Sermon Search | Grades 2nd-5th
A wonderful interactive tool for children in 2nd through 5th grade to participate in the sermon. They listen to the sermon and collect clues along the way. At the end, they solve a puzzle using the clues. This is a fun way to train our children to listen well on Sunday morning. Prizes are awarded periodically as well!
Vacation Bible School (VBS) | Age 4 – 5th grade
A fun-filled, themed week of worship, lessons, crafts, and fellowship in the summer. Held in the evenings.
Interested in Serving with our Children’s Ministries? Visit TheLink to find up-to-date announcements and service needs.
We are always in need of:
- Children’s Ministries: Administrative help with children’s ministry group is alway welcome!
- Nursery: Loving arms needed to rotationally volunteer to care for the children, as well as clean and organize the nursery on a weekly basis.
- Class Teachers: Teachers needed for both Sunday School and Wednesday nights.
- Children’s Church: Leaders needed for 30 minutes every couple of months during the 11:00 AM service.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS): Lots of helping hands needed for behind the scenes planning and preperation, as well as a variety of roles for volunteering during the week of VBS.