Our 2014 Stewardship Devotional is a church-wide twenty day devotional study in stewardship that calls us to acknowledge the Lordship of Christ over all of life – our time, treasure, talent, testimony and worship. The supreme incentive for living under the discipline of generosity flows from that grace which Christ poured out for us.
Study materials are available by clicking HERE. Print copies of the study materials and stewardship cards will also be available at each service, and we will culminate our study with stewardship Sunday on November 3rd.
Throughout our devotional time, we encourage you to engage in our daily discussion forums. Please share your experiences, insights and challenges as we seek to understand what God’s Word says about stewardship and how to make the best use of all that God has given us.
Below you will find links to each day’s discussion forum. Within the each day’s forum, you may add topics for discussion or respond to topics posted.
List of Daily Discussions:
- Day One: October 14, 2013
- Day Two: October 15, 2013
- Day Three: October 16, 2013
- Day Four: October 17, 2013
- Day Five: October 18,2013
- Day Six: October 19, 2013
- Day Seven: October 20, 2013
- Day Eight: October 21, 2013
- Day Nine: October 22, 2013
- Day Ten: October 23, 2013
- Day Eleven: October 24, 2013
- Day Twelve: October 25, 2013
- Day Thirteen: October 26, 2013
- Day Fourteen: October 27, 2013
- Day Fifteen: October 28, 2103
- Day Sixteen: October 29, 2013
- Day Seventeen: October 30, 2013
- Day Eighteen: October 31, 2013
- Day Nineteen: November 1, 2013
- Day Twenty: November 2, 2013